Simon Cowell gets sheep placenta facials
TV mogul Simon Cowell reportedly gets regular sheep placenta facials in his ongoing quest to look youthful.
The 52-year-old is so convinced by the skin-rejuvenating properties of livestock afterbirth that he has become a devotee of the 330-pound-treatment, Daily Mirror reported.
The special facial is carried out at the Beverly Hills Lancer dermatology clinic that is reportedly also frequented by Victoria Beckham.
In the facial, a therapist applies the stem cells from special, New Zealand-reared sheep, which is then spread over Cowell's face.
But before this happens, Cowell's face is given a thorough 30-minute exfoliation and beamed with an LED light to open up his pores.
From here, the stem cells are smeared on in a gel mixed with 24 carat gold flakes.
Lancer therapist, Linda, let slip Cowell's secret on ITV1's Lorraine, enthusiastically adding, "He loves it!."
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow