Simon Cowell spends £100,000 on security?
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Madras High Court issues notice to BCCI, Sports Minister over IPL spot-fixing
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- Govt further cuts import tariff value of gold
Media mogul Simon Cowell has reportedly splashed out £100,000 on overhauling security at his home in London after a fan broke in and hid in his wardrobe earlier this year.
Cowell, 53, has spent the huge ransom to turn his home into a fortress, a media report said.
"Simon's a perfectionist about everything and his security renovations were so extensive that he's had to put in for planning permission to get them done.
"He basically wants to transform his London home into a fortress," a source said.
After hearing a loud bang when the intruder crashed through the window when he was watching television in his home, Simon alerted his staff, who in turn called the cops and sent a squad of armed officers to the property.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow