Single men taking professional help and paying for tips on dating
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, seeks SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
Men in Sydney are calling in professional help and paying for tips on how to score a date, it has been revealed.
Damien Diecke, who runs the School of Attraction, is helping men to talk to potential partners by taking them out to clubs and pubs for practical lessons, The Daily Telegraph reported.
These men are a little bit afraid to go up and approach women because they think they might look sleazy, said Diecke.
Diecke suggest single men and women to meet, not necessarily date, five new guys or five new girls in a month.
Or he said that they should go for online dating and make commitment.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'