- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Skaters of Hallmark Public School, Sector 15, Panchkula made the city proud by winning the medals in District Roller Skating Championship held earlier this month. Pranay, Aditya and Saina claimed gold medals in their respective events while Pushkar and Ritin grabbed silver medals each. Aditya, Ritin, Avni, Himal, Saina and Divyanshu also bagged bronze medals.
Roller Skating C'ship from Dec 21
The Chandigarh State Roller Skating Championship will be held at KB DAV Centenary Public School, Sector 7 from December 21. The Chandigarh team for the National Roller Skating Championship will also be selected during the tournament. Entries will be received at the venue by Yash (09855435753) from 4.00 pm to 5.30 pm from December 17 to December 19.
Ryan School sail into final
Ryan International School scored a 3-0 win over Holy Child School to march into the final of the Second Dikshant Inter-School Football Tournament which started at Tau Devi Lal Sports Complex, Sector 3 on Tuesday. In the other semi-final, Dikshant International School scored a 1-0 win over St Xavier's School, Panchkula to move into the final. Earlier in the day, Ryan International School scored a 2-0 win over Alpine School, Pinjore while St Xavier's School, Panchkula scored a 1-0 win over St Teresa School, Panchkula. Six teams are taking part in the two-day tournament.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'