Skoda launches Laura RS at Rs 15.5 lakh
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, seeks SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
Car maker Skoda Auto India today launched a new edition of its premium sedan Laura in the country, priced at Rs 15.49 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The company launched the new car -- Laura RS -- with a 1.8 litre petrol engine that will give a mileage of 13.4 km per litre of fuel as per the ARAI conditions.
"The Laura has a huge fan following in India. We have launched this new edition for those who are car enthusiasts and like performance," Skoda Auto India Marketing Head Tarun Jha told reporters here.
He, however, said this car is specifically meant for "Laura lovers" and hence the company is not looking for big sales numbers from this car.
When asked about dealership expansion plans, Jha said: "We are currently operating 81 outlets and it will grow to 100 by the end of this year."
Besides, Jha said the company will introduce a new sedan car by the end of this year.
"The sedan will be based on Fabia platform and it will be launched in both petrol and diesel variants," he added.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'