Slain cop buried after CMís visit, promise of CBI probe
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- Indian American teen Eesha Khare invents wondrous 20-sec charger, Google eyes bid
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
Parveen said her husband never visited "Raja Bhaiyya's darbar. People were surprised about it." She said he was killed in a planned manner. "First they shot him in the legs so that he could not run. His skull was smashed with rods. Lastly, he was shot in chest. It was all planned. I have seen the injuries and I understand it as I am a medical student," said Parveen, who is a BDS student at a private medical college in Lucknow.
All day, Parveen sat outside her house along with hundreds people who vent their anger by raising anti-government slogans.
Imam Syed Ahmad Bukhari of Delhi's Jama Masjid also visited the bereaved family.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled six balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held