Smartphone jeggings allow wearers use touchscreen mobiles through pocket
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Now you can use your touchscreen phone without taking it out of the pocket, thanks to new 'smartphone jeggings.'
Alphyn Industries' new Valencia design features a zippered flap on the thigh concealing a transparent polymer pocket for your smartphone, the Daily Mail reported.
The jeggings, which will be available in March, are so-called because they have the look of jeans with the stretch of leggings.
The phone is intended to be placed upside-down in the pocket so that the wearer can type on it while seated.
According to the Alphyn Industries website, the jeggings can accommodate the iPhone, iPod Touch, Droid and other touchscreen mobile devices.
The flap also features a hole for earphone wires to run through.
Alphyn Industries' promotional video also shows a jacket with a similar smartphone pocket, known as the WEARCOM pocket, on the sleeve.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM