Snake found in Excise & Tax Dept
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
The staff at the Excise and Taxation Department were scared and entertained after they spotted snake in the record room. They called a snake charmer to help them out and it took the charmer about 20 minutes to catch hold of two snakes which were more than a meter long.
The staff stood outside the room and watched the entire activity with great interest. Not only the staff, even outsiders were also seen gathered near this office. Snakes are being found in various buildings because of the rainy season. The excise office is in an old building and the staff stated that perhaps this is the reason for the snakes to make burrows and live inside.
The staff had seen a snake on Friday evening but went homes for the weekend. This morning they remembered to get rid of the snake menace before starting any other work.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet