Sofia Vergara’s fiance 'thrown out' of Miami club after jealous scuffle
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Sofia Vergara's fiance Nick Loeb was allegedly thrown out of a hotspot in Miami after the couple had a "heated argument."
According to the New York Post, things were already awkward as Loeb was jealous that the couple's evening was being hosted by Chris Paciello, owner of Miami Beach club Story, who Vergara dated in the 1990s.
The situation took a turn for worse when Loeb found himself in a struggle with a nearby table, after the 40-year-old latin star apparently took a picture with a stranger, the Daily Mail reported.
According to the publication, Vergara stepped in to try to calm the situation, but somehow she ended up getting pushed and shoved.
Her strapless dress was torn or pulled down in the fight, exposing her cleavage in front of other people and her son Manolo was so offended that he left the club.
However, the newspaper said that despite the argument, Vergara forgave Loeb and the pair returned home together following the altercation.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'