- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
How do you feel being part of Deepa Mehta's Winds Of Change, based on Salman Rushdie's Midnight's Children?
I am terribly excited mainly because the film is based on such a great book. Such books are written only once in a while.
After Godrej Khelo Jeeto Jiyo, would you contemplate doing another TV show?
As long as it's fun I wouldn't mind doing it. Television means insane work though, because at times I was shooting three episodes a day and being an anchor I was constantly thinking on my feet. But the money was awesome, and I could get myself a wonderful car and shift to an upscale area like Bandra in Mumbai.
Would you think of doing an item number if an offer came along?
I am not averse to experimenting with anything interesting. It will be wonderful to be part of a song which may go on to become more famous than the movie!
What about marriage plans?
No man can compare to independence is what I tell my mom and anyone else who asks me. But frankly a woman knows when the time is right for her to tie the knot, and when I feel I should, I definitely will.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet