Sohail Khan quoting Rs. 130 crore for Salman Khan starrer Mental?
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- Indian American teen Eesha Khare invents wondrous 20-sec charger, Google eyes bid
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
There is no doubt that a Salman Khan film garners huge attention and hype right from the time it's announced. The trade buzz is that Salman Khan's next release Mental which is directed by Sohail Khan too has been making waves big time.
Even though shooting of the film just started recently in Dubai, the buzz is that Sohail Khan is quoting an astronomical price of Rs. 130 crore for all India theatrical rights of Mental. It's believed that Sohail has already been getting offers upto Rs. 90 crore for the same but given Salman's current dream-run, he is in no mood to compromise.
If one looks at the all India nett B.O. collections of Salman's last 5 films (Dabangg 2- appx Rs 150 crore, Ek Tha Tiger- appx. Rs 198 crore, Bodyguard- appx Rs 151 crore, Ready- appx Rs 125 crore and Dabangg- appx Rs 145 crore), it can be seen that he is indeed a huge draw ensuring high B.O. collections. Whether this prompts someone to give in to Sohail's demands of Rs. 130 crore for Mental remains to be seen?
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled six balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held