Soldiers killing: India should wage war against Pakistan, says Anna Hazare, V K Singh mum
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- BSE Sensex falls 49 pts, Larsen & Toubro Limited shares hit by Q4 data
'Gandhian' social activist Anna Hazare has said India should retaliate in kind and if need be wage a full-fledged war against Pakistan. He made the remark in the backdrop of a two-day training camp organised by Bhrashtachar Virodhi Jan Andolan in Ralegan Siddhi on Thursday.
Two Indian soldiers, Lance Naiks Sudhakar Singh and Hemraj, were reportedly killed by Pakistan troops in a cross-border raid on January 8.
Former Army Chief V K Singh, who also attended the camp, declined to comment on the issue.
"The way in which these jawans have been killed is unacceptable. It's high time that we teach Pakistan a good lesson. We should give them a tit-for-tat answer. Let's have a decisive war and solve the problem for once and all. I am 75 now but if there need be I would go to the borders and fight against Pakistan," said Anna.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow