Sonal Chauhan learns scuba diving for '3G'
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
All set to kickstart her next film - - '3G' opposite Neil Nitin Mukesh, Sonal Chauhan is prepping rigorously for her role. The film will be shot in Fiji and the cast and crew will be in Fiji for about 2 months.
As part of her preparation for her character, Sonal has just completed her swimming training and is all set to take on scuba diving as well. Being a non swimmer, she underwent a very strict and regimented training routine for the past few months. The training is an essential part of her character model and she is putting her best foot forward to make it work.
Says a source, "What's ironic is the fact that Sonal was hydro phobic ever since she was a child and would completely avoid stepping into the water. But she didn't want a stunt double to do any of her scenes in '3G' and thus decided to take her fear head on. She started the initial bit of training with a world renowned scuba training instructor and will be completing the remainder of her training in Fiji. She's totally committed to making this work for her and her character."
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM