Sonal Chauhan learns scuba diving for '3G'
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
All set to kickstart her next film - - '3G' opposite Neil Nitin Mukesh, Sonal Chauhan is prepping rigorously for her role. The film will be shot in Fiji and the cast and crew will be in Fiji for about 2 months.
As part of her preparation for her character, Sonal has just completed her swimming training and is all set to take on scuba diving as well. Being a non swimmer, she underwent a very strict and regimented training routine for the past few months. The training is an essential part of her character model and she is putting her best foot forward to make it work.
Says a source, "What's ironic is the fact that Sonal was hydro phobic ever since she was a child and would completely avoid stepping into the water. But she didn't want a stunt double to do any of her scenes in '3G' and thus decided to take her fear head on. She started the initial bit of training with a world renowned scuba training instructor and will be completing the remainder of her training in Fiji. She's totally committed to making this work for her and her character."
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow