Sonam Kapoor turns lawyer for a Yash Raj film
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Sonam Kapoor seems to be seriously busy this year, with Bhaag Milkha Bhaag opposite Farhan Akhtar, and Ranjhanaa alongside Dhanush. However, the icing on the cake is her upcoming project with Yash Raj Films. The yet untitled film which features her alongside Ayushmann Khuranna and is directed by Nupur Asthana (of Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge fame) seems to be drawing the audience attention.
Interestingly in the film, Sonam will be seen playing a lawyer, "Sonam is very excited about the role. Like all her films, she will undergo training for this one too. And she is looking forward to it because she wants to play the role to complete perfection. She wants to be well prepared before she faces the camera for this film, which is why she will be devoting time to specially prepare for her part well in advance," says a source close to the actor.
While to understand lawyers, their body language and general demeanor better, the makers are scheduling meetings where Sonam will meet young professionals. "She will be chatting with them, taking tips and asking them questions and in general, observing them for a few days before the film goes on the floors," says the source.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations