Sonam Kapoor wants to do Anil Kapoor-Madhuri Dixit starrer Tezaab
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
Even as filmmakers are revisiting old blockbusters of the 80s and 90s, actress Sonam Kapoor says that she is not particularly fond of movies made in that period but would love to do Anil Kapoor-Madhuri Dixit starrer Tezaab.
"I am not a huge fan of 80s and 90s as they were herocentric. If I had to play a role now it has to be of a hero. So if anything had to be remade I would love to be Ms India if not Mr India. I would love to play male characters," Sonam said.
"I would love to do Tezaab again," she said.
Her father Anil Kapoor ruled Bollywood at that time with films like Tezaab, Beta, Lamhe, and Mr India among others.
The 27-year-old actress is currently shooting for Yash Raj Films untitled project with Ayushmann Khurrana. "We have already finished the first schedule of the film. I am very happy the way things are going on," she said.
She will also be sporting a bikini in an untitled film which is being helmed by director Nupur Asthana.
When asked about her reservations earlier, she said, "My body was not ready to wear swim suit and I was honest and direct about it. Whether I wear it or not is nobody's business. Is it a big deal like me wearing a bikini?"
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held