Son-in-law arrested for plotting Thane woman’s murder
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Imperious Azhar Mahmood powers KXIP to 183
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- 5 differently abled orphan girls beaten, raped in Jaipur residential school
Thakkar is a rickshaw driver in Thane city and according to Raibole, intended to borrow money from someone else to pay Raibole for the murder.
"There are no eyewitnesses to the murder and no servants in the house. We are looking for other witnesses," Savant said.
Meanwhile, the hammer allegedly used by Raibole to kill Bahulekar was found in some bushes off the tracks near Thane railway station. "Raibole said he had dumped it there after killing Maya. However, we have not yet traced the necklace he had stolen from the house," added Sawant.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations