Sony announces global availability of Xperia Tablet Z
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
- Hamid Karzai to seek Indian military aid amid Pakistan row
Sony, make.believe, WALKMAN, WALKMAN W logo, Sony Entertainment Network, PlayMemories Online, Exmor RS, Clear phase, BRAVIA, and xLoud are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation. Xperia, Xperia Z, Xperia ZL PlayNow, SensMe, and TrackID are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Mobile Communications AB. PlayStation is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment. Media Go is a trademark of Sony Electronics. Android, Google Play, Google Chrome, Google Voice, Latitude, YouTube, Google Maps and Google Mail are trademarks of Google Inc. Snapdragon is a trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated.
Twitter is a trademark or registe red trademark of Twitter, Inc. Facebook is a trademark or registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Microsoft ActiveSync is a trademark or registered trademark of Microsoft, Inc. Bluetooth is a trademark or registered trademark, and any use of such mark is under license by Sony Mobile. Neoreader is a trademark or registered trademark of NeoMedia Technologies Inc. microSD is a trademark or registered trademark of SanDisk Corporation. eCompass is a trademark or registered trademark of Genoptix, Inc. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance. DLNA Certified is a trademark or registered trademark of the Digital Living Network Alliance. SyncML is a trademark or registered trademark of the Open Mobile Alliance.
Skype is a trademark or registered trademark of Skype, Ltd. LTE is a trademark or a registered trademark of ETSI. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. All terms are subject to change without prior notice.
Additional information regarding trademarks may be located on our website.
The following press release comes to you under an arrangement with AsiaNet. PTI takes no editorial responsibility for the same
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet