Soon, film on illegal liquor trade in Gujarat
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Director Rahul Dholakia of "Parzania" fame is now making a film that deals with the issue of illegal liquor trade in Gujarat, the state where prohibition is in force.
"I am working on a story that is about prohibition in Gujarat and the issues around it. Hopefully it should be ready in six months. I plan to show the nexus of illegal liquor. It will be an entertaining film," Dholakia said.
Starcast of the film is not yet decided. "Once I lock the script, it is after that I will finalise actors," he said.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’