SA vs Oz: Proteas' bowlers must do better: de Villiers
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Maxwell falls early in stiff run-chase
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
"They put us out in the field for quite a few hours and my body did really well to go through that and I think it did me extremely well, to test it out and to see where I am at at the moment.
"And I think I passed with flying colours."
Meanwhile, Australia's injury-prone vice-captain Shane Watson will test his strained calf at training on Monday ahead of Thursday's second Test.
Veteran teammate Mike Hussey admitted he had no idea whether Watson would win his race against time and prove his fitness but he had no doubt Australia were a better team when he played.
"I believe he has been running, so that is positive," Hussey told reporters.
"There are still three or four days before the Test match so I am sure he will be given every opportunity, being the vice-captain of our team."
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations