SP, BSP will support UPA: Beni Prasad Verma
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
On being asked about appreciating Akhilesh he said, "I will remain soft for Akhilesh throughout my life and hard on Mulayam... there is no concession for him," he said.
On Mulayam's statement that Congress would be reduced to two seats in Lok Sabha polls, Beni said, he himself was enough to set the SP supremo right and there no need of the Congress for that.
Regarding cap on supply of subsidised LPG cylinders, the minister said, even he was of the opinion that the numbers should be increased.
"The government is considering this," he added.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet