SP govt does not even deserve a zero: Maya
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Commenting on the completion of six months of the Akhilesh Yadav government, former chief minister and BSP chief Mayawati today said that the performance of the SP government had been so bad that it was not worth giving even a zero. She said SP president Mulayam Singh Yadav had asked that his son should be given at least six months' time for work, but during this period the government has failed on all fronts — law and order, crime control and development.
Taking a dig at the Chief Minister's decision of holding weekly Janata Darbar, Mayawati said it seems that the Janata Darbar vanished in the storm after it failed to help people. Later, the government asked its ministers to hold such darbars, but they too failed to help people, and now the government has returned to the system of Tehsil Diwas and Thana Diwas started by the BSP government, where local officers hear the problems of people on one fixed day of the week.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow