SP MLA passes away in Delhi
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Regular wickets put Pune Warriors on top
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
- Afghan Prez to seek Indian military aid amid Pakistan row
Mahesh Narain Singh, Samajwadi Party MLA from Handia in Allahabad, died due to illness in Delhi on Monday. SP president Mulayam Singh Yadav and Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav expressed grief over his death.
Murder accused escapes from custody
Banda: A murder accused has escaped from police custody outside the district jail here, police said on Monday. Narendra Kewat was brought here Sunday night for a hearing from Bareilly central jail by two constables. The accused, however, managed to dodge the cops and fled when they were taking him inside the prison, they said. The constables have been arrested and an FIR has been registered against them, they said, adding that a manhunt has been launched to nab Kewat.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet