Spartan star Kristen Bell says pregnancy is turning her brain dead!
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
"Spartan" star Kristen Bell says being pregnant has left her feeling brain dead.
The 32-year-old actress is expecting her first child with fiance Dax Shepard, 37, and while the blonde beauty is enjoying being with child, she said the feeling resembles being under the influence of the pleasure-releasing hormone Dopamine, reported Showbiz spy.
"You kind of go brain dead when you're pregnant. You're kind of in a Dopamine phase. I'm kind of happy all the time, and dumb.
"This is without question the biggest transition I'll make in my life to date," she said.
Bell is still working on her US Showtime TV show 'House of Lies', but said it is proving difficult to film her scenes towards the later stages of her pregnancy as they have to hide her growing stomach.
"They are always trying to hide my pregnancy (on the show). I'm always hiding behind a box, or a purse. I love working on that show more than I can possibly explain... We'll stop filming around February 12, around Valentine's Day, so I'll have a little bit of pregnancy time after."
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’