Special trains between Hyderabad & Allahabad via Nagpur
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- BSE Sensex falls 49 pts, Larsen & Toubro Limited shares hit by Q4 data
The Railways have decided to run three special trains between Hyderabad and Allahabad and back via Nagpur to clear the extra rush of passengers. Accordingly, train number 07091 Hyderabad-Allahabad Special train will leave Hyderabad at 10.30 am on Feb 9, 14 and 24 and arrive Allahabad at 1.30 pm the next day. The special train will leave Ballarshah at 5.45 pm and Nagpur at 9:10 pm on Feb 9, 14 and 24.
Similarly, train number 07092 Allahabad-Hyderabad Special will leave Allahabad at 5.45 pm on Feb 10, 15 and 25 and reach Hyderabad at 5.45 pm the next day.
The train will leave Nagpur at 11.30 am and Ballarshah at 2.10 pm on Feb 11, 16 and 26. It will halt at Secunderabad, Jangaon, Kazipeth, Jamikuntha, Peddapalli, Ramgundam, Manchiriyal, Belampalli, Sirpur Kagaznagar, Ballarshah, Nagpur, Itarsi, Pipriya, Narsinghpur, Jabalpur, Katni, Maiher and Satna, according to a release issued by the Central Railway, Nagpur.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow