Speeding Punjab Roadways bus tears car into 2 pieces
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Maxwell falls early in stiff run-chase
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
Pramod sustained fracture in his ribs, minor bruises and a minor head injury. "The doctors have given him a clean chit. All his X-ray and CT-scan reports were normal except for a fracture in his ribs," said DD Taneja.
Pramod's father Des Raj said, "I talked to Pramod on phone and he informed me about the accident. I rushed to the hospital".
The officials from Punjab Roadways visited the police station Sector 31 and have assured that the accused driver will be produced to the police.
Pramod, the victim of the accident, while talking to Newsline said, "When I was being dragged by the bus, I thought it was the end. All I remember is getting hit by a bus and then in the hospital. I have no idea who brought me here".
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations