Speedy Services joins Formula One team, Sahara Force India as official supplier
- IPL spot-fixing case: Delhi Police to trace money trail in four cities
- PM-level talks: India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Kings XI Punjab vs Mumbai Indians
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah inducts 28 ministers, keeps tainted away
Formula One team Sahara Force India has roped in Speedy Services as its official equipment supplier in a multi-year agreement.
Speedy is the leading provider of equipment and support services to various industries including infrastructure, industrial, construction and events. The tie-up will give Sahara Force India access to the latest range of equipment to help with maintenance projects at the team's Silverstone headquarters.
Speedy branding will be visible across the team's marketing materials and website, with branding on the racem cars and pit crew lollipop for the British Grand Prix at Silverstone.
Otmar Szafnauer, Chief Operating Officer at Sahara Force India the team will benefit from the deal."It's an exciting time for Sahara Force India as we continue to invest in our facilities and infrastructure over the coming years.
"The agreement with Speedy is very timely and will assist with general maintenance of our factory resources. We welcome Speedy to the team and look forward to working with them for many years to come," he said.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations