Speedy Services joins Formula One team, Sahara Force India as official supplier
- BCCI says it can't control bookies, promises to 'fix' guilty players
- Counter-terrorism to top Indo-US Security dialogue agenda: Sushilkumar Shinde
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Pune Warriors bat, Ashok Dinda back
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives today, PM to seek early revival of border talks
- Telangana very much part of UPA national agenda: P C Chacko
Formula One team Sahara Force India has roped in Speedy Services as its official equipment supplier in a multi-year agreement.
Speedy is the leading provider of equipment and support services to various industries including infrastructure, industrial, construction and events. The tie-up will give Sahara Force India access to the latest range of equipment to help with maintenance projects at the team's Silverstone headquarters.
Speedy branding will be visible across the team's marketing materials and website, with branding on the racem cars and pit crew lollipop for the British Grand Prix at Silverstone.
Otmar Szafnauer, Chief Operating Officer at Sahara Force India the team will benefit from the deal."It's an exciting time for Sahara Force India as we continue to invest in our facilities and infrastructure over the coming years.
"The agreement with Speedy is very timely and will assist with general maintenance of our factory resources. We welcome Speedy to the team and look forward to working with them for many years to come," he said.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet