Sperm donor dies, father wants compensation
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
The father of a man who died while donating sperm is seeking compensation of 4 million yuan ($632,000).
Zheng Jinlong, the dad of Zheng Gang - who was donating sperm at an institute of the Tongji Medical College of Huazhong University of Science when he passed away - claims the institute refused his request for an autopsy and he is now seeking 4 million yuan ($632,000), the Southern Metropolis Daily reports.
Wan Liqiang, the lawyer representing the institute, said: "This is the first case nationwide or even worldwide in which a man died while donating sperm, so it would be of high medical value to do an autopsy, but the victim's family members didn't allow it."
Gang's body was cremated three days after his death without an autopsy and the cause of death remains unclear.
The case is ongoing.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held