Spice Mobility Sep qtr net profit at Rs 54 cr
Mobile handset manufacturer Spice Mobility on Saturday said its net profit stood at Rs 54 crore for the quarter ended September 30.
"Pursuant to the amalgamation of Spice Televentures with Spice Mobility during the period, the figures of the results are not comparable to that of the previous quarter," mobile handset manufacturer said in a press release.
The company had a net profit of Rs 16 crore in the July-September quarter last year.
Net sales stood at Rs 479 crore in the quarter under review, while it had a net sales of Rs 219.7 crore in the same period previous fiscal.
As on September 30, the company had cash and bank balance at Rs 176.5 crore.
Shares of Spice Mobility yesterday closed at Rs 141.40 on the Bombay Stock Exchange, down 1.94 per cent from the previous close.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95 lakh on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry and paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow