Srinagar Attack: JK govt to revive its decision of providing lathis to policemen
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Narendra Modi holds talks with Advani ahead of BJP's strategy meeting in Delhi
- Aarushi murder case: HC rejects Talwars' plea to examine 14 witnesses
THE Jammu Kashmir government will review its decision about providing lathis to policemen deployed on maintenance of law and order duties.
This was inficated by Minister of PHE, Irrigation and Flood Control, Sham Lal Sharma, who said that there need to revist the standard operation procedure issued to law enforcing agencies in view of fidayeen attack on CRPF camp in Srinagar. " We will take up the matter in Cabinet meeting today," said Sharma who belongs to Congress.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held