Salman Khan targets Shah Rukh Khan again
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
Salman Khan lost his cool once again while shooting for an ad film and targeted his archrival Shah Rukh Khan after he was requested to redo a scene with a different facial expression.
According to reports, the 47-year-old actor, who was shooting for an ad film in Mumbai, was asked to redo a walk, to which he bluntly replied: "Agar walk karna hai toh kisi model ko bula lete."
Later, when the stunned director requested him to give more expressions for an extreme close-up shot, the 'Maine Pyar Kiya' star shot back saying, "Agar acting hi karani hai, toh Hrithik ko le lete," it has been revealed.
He didn't stop there and attached one more line "Aur agar over acting karani hai toh Shah Rukh ko le lete."
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held