State board reschedules exams again
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Bowing to pressure from junior college teachers, students and parents, Maharashtra State Higher Secondary Board has again changed the class 12 board exam timetable.
This is the second time in two weeks that the board had rescheduled the papers. This time, it has postponed the Maths and economics exams.
The Maths paper has been postponed from March 1 to March 4 and the Economics paper has been postponed to March 4 to March 17. The board on January 17 issued a circular rescheduling the Chemistry exam on March 26 instead of February 27 and Biology exam on March 17 instead of March 4.
"After we rescheduled the Chemistry and Biology papers, students and teachers demanded rescheduling of Maths exam, too. We have not done it under pressure," said Sarjerao Jadhav, state board chairman.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet