State board reschedules exams again
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Michael Hussey, Suresh Raina propel Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Bowing to pressure from junior college teachers, students and parents, Maharashtra State Higher Secondary Board has again changed the class 12 board exam timetable.
This is the second time in two weeks that the board had rescheduled the papers. This time, it has postponed the Maths and economics exams.
The Maths paper has been postponed from March 1 to March 4 and the Economics paper has been postponed to March 4 to March 17. The board on January 17 issued a circular rescheduling the Chemistry exam on March 26 instead of February 27 and Biology exam on March 17 instead of March 4.
"After we rescheduled the Chemistry and Biology papers, students and teachers demanded rescheduling of Maths exam, too. We have not done it under pressure," said Sarjerao Jadhav, state board chairman.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held