State funeral for Bal Thackeray, calm city lines up
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Thackeray's servant Thapa stood along with Uddhav and Raj, Sena patriarch's estranged son Jaidev and grandsons. Raj, who had walked out of Shiv Sena after Thackeray anointed Uddhav his successor in 2004, broke down when the pyre was lit.
Suffering from respiratory and pancreatic problems, Thackeray passed away on Saturday, losing a four-day battle for life.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet