State reshuffles IPS pack
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
The state home department transferred on Wednesday 11 IPS officers, including D T Shinde who has been made the new police superintendent of Force One. He was superintendent of Nanded division of the Anti-Corruption Bureau.
The elite Force One was formed after 26/11 on the lines of National Security Guards for counter-terror operations.
D R Karale has been appointed deputy commissioner of police in Mumbai. He was director for vigilance at the excise department. Rajendra Dabhade has been appointed police superintendent for ATS, Mumbai. He was with ATS, Aurangabad. Additional Superintendent of Police for Aheri in Gadchiroli Sudhir Hiremat has been appointed Superintendent of Police for Washim.
Additional Police Superintendent for Gadchiroli Abhishek Trimukhe has been transferred as Superintendent of Police for Sindhudurg. A D Kumbhare has been shifted to Thane as DCP. He was SP, Sindhudurg.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow