Statement of doctor recorded in Aarushi murder case
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- BSE Sensex falls 49 pts, Larsen & Toubro Limited shares hit by Q4 data
The statement of Dr Dinesh Kumar was today recorded at a special CBI court here today in the Aarushi-Hemraj murder case.
Dr Kumar of Maulana Azad Medical College told the court about the syllabus of Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) course. The CBI today produced him as a witness. CBI special judge S Lal fixed February 4 as the next date of hearing in the case.
Teenager Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj were murdered in 2008 and since then dentist couple Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, are being tried for the killings
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow