Stella McCartney wins big at British Fashion Awards
- BCCI says it can't control bookies, promises to 'fix' guilty players
- Counter-terrorism to top Indo-US Security dialogue agenda: Sushilkumar Shinde
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Pune Warriors bat, Ashok Dinda back
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives today, PM to seek early revival of border talks
- Telangana very much part of UPA national agenda: P C Chacko
Stella McCartney was the big winner at the British Fashion Awards, taking home two major awards, it has been revealed.
The designer daughter of Sir Paul McCartney and mother-of-four was awarded Designer of the Year and Designer Brand of the Year at a star-studded event at London's Savoy hotel, the Daily Mail reported.
The double win follows a momentous year for McCartney, most notably her Team GB kit designs for the London 2012 Olympic Games.
Among the winners of the 14 other awards recognising talent across the fashion industry were Erdem, Nicholas Kirkwood, Roksanda Ilincic and JW Anderson.
Cara Delevingne was named Model of the Year, and Alexa Chung was once again given the British Style Award, which is voted by the public.
The winners at the British Fashion Awards are:
British Style brought to you by Vodafone - Alexa Chung
Outstanding Achievement in Fashion - Manolo Blahnik CBE
Emerging Talent Award (Ready-To-Wear) - J.W. Anderson
Emerging Talent Award (Accessories) - Sophie Hulme
Emerging Talent Award (Menswear) - Jonathan Saunders
Special Recognition - Harold Tillman CBE
Red Carpet Award - Roksanda Ilincic
Accessory Designer - Nicholas Kirkwood
Designer Brand - Stella McCartney
Isabella Blow Award for Fashion Creator - Louise Wilson OBE
New Establishment - Erdem
Model - Cara Delevingne
Menswear Designer - Kim Jones for Louis Vuitton
Designer of the Year - Stella McCartney
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet