Step-father rapes minor girl
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- BSE Sensex falls 49 pts, Larsen & Toubro Limited shares hit by Q4 data
UT police on Monday registered a case of a minor who was allegedly raped by her step father for the past nine months. The police is on the look for the father of the victim, Sushil Kumar, a resident of Mauli Jagran, after a complaint was filed by the mother.
Sushil Kumar, a taxi driver, allegedly raped his step-daughter four times while her mother was away. A medical examination of the minor was carried out, which confirmed rape.
One of the police officials said that the mother of the victim noticed that her daughter had been hesitant to talk to her step father for a long time. Also, she was reluctant to stay at home alone with her father. The mother of the minor while talking to the girl discovered that the girl was being sexually abused by her father.
In March, during Holi, the victim's mother had left the minor alone with her father. Also, she left the child when she made a trip to Tirupathi Temple for some days.
The police officials said that the victim's mother had an altercation with her husband Sushil Kumar whom she had married six years ago after getting a divorce from her first husband. The minor victim was born from her first marriage.
On Sunday night the victim's mother had an altercation with her second husband following which she filed a complaint when he left for work.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow