Steve Jobs’ high school girlfriend ‘to tell all’ in new memoir
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Narendra Modi holds talks with Advani ahead of BJP's strategy meeting in Delhi
- Aarushi murder case: HC rejects Talwars' plea to examine 14 witnesses
Steve Jobs' high school girlfriend and the mother of his daughter Lisa is planning to write a book telling the story of her relationship with the late Apple co-founder, who died last year in October.
Chrisann Brennan, in her book, will describe 'Jobs'' enormous appeal, energy and drive as well as his developing ambition and ruthlessness in business and personal dealings.'
The book, which is to be published next year, will also detail the nascent years of Apple, to which Brennan was privy, the New York Times reports.
Brennan, who is now a painter based in the San Francisco Bay Area, met Jobs at Homestead High School in Cupertino, California.
She 'later lived with Jobs in a cabin, meditated with him and attended lectures,' according to the report by the Times.
While in her early 20s, she became pregnant and gave birth to their daughter, who is known as Lisa Brennan-Jobs.
Jobs initially denied paternity of his daughter, but later developed a closer relationship with her.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held