Steven Spielberg meets Amitabh Bachchan and Indian directors
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan met with Oscar winning director Steven Spielberg on Monday (March 11), who is in India to celebrate the success of Lincoln.
Lincoln has been co-produced by Steven Spielberg's DreamWorks and Anil Ambani's Reliance Entertainment.
The 66-year-old Hollywood veteran interacted with famous personalities from Indian cinema and shared tips on film making at a party hosted by Anil and Tina Ambani.
Renowned directors Karan Johar, Ramesh Sippy, Madhur Bhandarkar, Ashutosh Gowariker, Anurag Kashyap, Rajkumar Hirani and Rakyesh Omprakash Mehra to name a few were there to meet Steven Spielberg.
Aamir Khan's director wife Kiran Rao didn't want to miss the golden opportunity and was spotted with directors Zoya Akhtar, Reema Kagti.
Young guns Ayan Mukherjee, Student Of The Year actor Sidharth Malhotra, Rohit Dhawan were also spotted at the party.
Reports are that Steven Spielberg is planning to make a film based on India-Pakistan border issue.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM