Steven Spielberg meets Amitabh Bachchan and Indian directors
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan met with Oscar winning director Steven Spielberg on Monday (March 11), who is in India to celebrate the success of Lincoln.
Lincoln has been co-produced by Steven Spielberg's DreamWorks and Anil Ambani's Reliance Entertainment.
The 66-year-old Hollywood veteran interacted with famous personalities from Indian cinema and shared tips on film making at a party hosted by Anil and Tina Ambani.
Renowned directors Karan Johar, Ramesh Sippy, Madhur Bhandarkar, Ashutosh Gowariker, Anurag Kashyap, Rajkumar Hirani and Rakyesh Omprakash Mehra to name a few were there to meet Steven Spielberg.
Aamir Khan's director wife Kiran Rao didn't want to miss the golden opportunity and was spotted with directors Zoya Akhtar, Reema Kagti.
Young guns Ayan Mukherjee, Student Of The Year actor Sidharth Malhotra, Rohit Dhawan were also spotted at the party.
Reports are that Steven Spielberg is planning to make a film based on India-Pakistan border issue.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet