Stock market update: Sensex, Nifty up as Tata Motors, ICICI Bank shares gain
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Infrastructure Development Finance Co Ltd's October-December net profit rose 21.19 percent to 4.69 billion rupees.
Tata Motors January sales fell 29.5 percent to 61,660 units from a year ago. AIRLINES
Jet Airways India Ltd, which is in advanced talks with Etihad Airways to sell a 24 percent stake, will not cede management control to the United Arab Emirates firm, newspaper Mint reported, citing Jet chairman Naresh Goyal.
A group of U.S. consumers has approached a district court in New Jersey to consider a preliminary injunction for a complete recall of Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd's generic version of Lipitor, The Economic Times reported.
The Delhi Development Authority will renew the lease for the Taj Palace hotel in New Delhi's Chanakyapuri, owned by Indian Hotels Company Ltd.
Stocks More on Tata Motors
Company INFO More on Tata Motors
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held