Girl beats up eve-teaser in Maharashtra
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
An eve-teaser was allegedly beaten up by a 20-year-old girl when he tried to harass her while she was returning home at Patun tehsil in the district, police said today.
The incident occurred last night on Balapur Road when the girl was returning home from a shop when the accused, identified as Vikas Nage, started harassing her, they said.
However, the gritty girl fought back, grabbed the accused and slapped him, police said.
Later, after the girl lodged a complaint, the youth was arrested, police added.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet