Stripped-down Rihanna soaks in bathtub for new music video
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
R&B star Rihanna has bared all for her latest music video clip in which she is seen soaking in a bathtub.
The 24-year-old singer has no make-up on in the video of
a track from her seventh studio album, Unapologetic, reported Daily Mirror.
Many have suggested the lyrics of the song 'Stay' speak
about her rekindled relationship with Chris Brown, who she attended the Grammy Awards with.
"Ohhh the reason I hold on. Ohhh cause I need this hole
gone. Funny you're the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saving," she sings.
Rihanna performed the song with singer-songwriter Mikky
Ekko at the Grammys, where she also joined Sting, Bruno Mars and Damian and Ziggy Marley for a tribute to Bob Marley.
The Barbados-born beauty celebrated her seventh Grammy win on the night, taking home the award for Best Short Form Music Video for her clip 'We Found Love'.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM