Stripped-down Rihanna soaks in bathtub for new music video
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- BSE Sensex falls 49 pts, Larsen & Toubro Limited shares hit by Q4 data
R&B star Rihanna has bared all for her latest music video clip in which she is seen soaking in a bathtub.
The 24-year-old singer has no make-up on in the video of
a track from her seventh studio album, Unapologetic, reported Daily Mirror.
Many have suggested the lyrics of the song 'Stay' speak
about her rekindled relationship with Chris Brown, who she attended the Grammy Awards with.
"Ohhh the reason I hold on. Ohhh cause I need this hole
gone. Funny you're the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saving," she sings.
Rihanna performed the song with singer-songwriter Mikky
Ekko at the Grammys, where she also joined Sting, Bruno Mars and Damian and Ziggy Marley for a tribute to Bob Marley.
The Barbados-born beauty celebrated her seventh Grammy win on the night, taking home the award for Best Short Form Music Video for her clip 'We Found Love'.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow