Students say PAU took step to deal with staff shortage
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Dr Cheema said that during the later four-years of six-year programme, the students of both the streams follow uniform course curriculum till the completion of their degree. Their classes are held together in the same building and their evaluation is done by common examinations, stated Dr Cheema, while saying that the students of both the streams stay together in the hostels and make use of common mess.
"Besides, they participate and perform together at every platform including cultural activities, sports events, and advisory group meetings, which are held irrespective of their stream/class. He informed that the compulsory three-fold programme (NCC, NSO, NSS) is also common to all the students," he added.
Dr Cheema said, "There is no logic in the indefinite strike of the students. Rather, the decision goes in the favour of the student fraternity."
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held