Subhash Ghai looks to Punjab for his 'Kaanchi'
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
- Hamid Karzai to seek Indian military aid amid Pakistan row
"Women have always played an important part in my films because I am a mama's boy, I have seen the world through my mother's eyes," he adds.
Contrary to the trend of realism, thrillers and action films in the industry, Ghai says he will stick to his formula, his kind of films, which are "larger than life". Music has been a strong point in his films, and for Kaanchi he has roped in music directors Salim Sulaiman and Ismail Darbar and lyricist Irshad Kamil.
For now, Ghai is holding auditions at the Inter National Institute of Fashion Design (INIFD) Chandigarh, Sector 8, Chandigarh on December 1 and 2, from 10.30 am to 1 and 4pm to 7pm. So walk in with your portfolios or mail at email@example.com.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet