Sugar ends quiet on small buying
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Sugar prices ended on a quiet note in the national capital today following adequate stocks position against demand.
Marketmen said after yesterday's fall, fresh buying at prevailing lower levels, mainly held prices around overnight levels.
The following were today quotations per quintal:
Sugar ready: M-30 3,325-3,600, S-30 3,300-3,575. Mill delivery: M-30 3,125-3,525; S-30 3,100-3,500.
Sugar mill gate (including duty): Mawana 3475, Kinnoni 3645, Asmoli 3530, Dorala 3455, Budhana 3545, Thanabhavan 3545, Dhanora 3440, Simbholi 3535, Modi Nagar 3415, Khatuli 3440, Dhampur 3400, Ramala 3120, Bulandshar N.T, Anupshar
3130, Baghpat 3190, Morna 3140, Sakoti NT, Chandpur NT, Amroha NT and Nazibabad 3110.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet