Sugar prices remain flat in thin trade
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
The wholesale sugar market remained flat in the national capital today as prices moved in a narrow range on alternate small bouts of trading and settled around previous levels.
Market participants said adequate stocks position against sporadic demand mainly kept sugar prices unaltered.
The following were today quotations per quintal: Sugar ready: M-30 3,530-3,750, S-30 3,500-3,725.
Mill delivery: M-30 3,300-3,680; S-30 3,275-3,650.
Sugar mill gate (including duty): Mawana 3460, Kinnoni
3680, Asmoli 3550, Dorala 3460, Budhana N.T, Thanabhavan N.T,Ramala 3300, Bulandshar N.T, Morna 3310, Sakoti 3310, Chandpur NT, Dhanora 3440, Khatuli 3450, Baghpat 3320, Amroha
NT,Simbholi 3570, Modi Nagar 3490, Anupshar 3300 and
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM